Re 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Re 19:15 Out of his mouth proceeds a sharp, double-edged sword, that with it he should strike the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He treads the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty.
The term Almighty is derived from two Greek words, “All dominion or all dominating.”
- Dominion is the power or right of governing and controlling; it is the privilege of a sovereign; one who governs, dominates, and rules.
- God, as the Almighty dominates, and controls every aspect, and in all things which are not of Him.
- This then is the identity of the Christian. She has been given a co sitting on the throne of Christ. From this sitting position she exercises authority and faith over the works of God.
- The identity of the Christian is the identity of a king. The old identity of who she was is long gone, buried, decomposed, becoming one with the dust, and obliterated out of sight.
- The identity of the Christian is one who is an almighty or an all dominating.
Ge 41:37 The thing was good in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of all his servants.
Pr 20:8 A king who sits on the throne of judgment scatters away all evil with his eyes.
- A king does what seems good in his eyes.
- A king administers dominion with the shifts in the look of the eyes.
- Do we decree with our eyes, and it’s done?
Our eyes have become Jesus’s eyes. Our authority is Jesus ability.
Can we scatter evil with the look of our eyes? Do we beckon the good with a glance of the eyes? Do we pronounce a verdict of judgment on the evil with a piercing gaze of the eyes?
Re 1:14 His head and his hair were white as white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire.
Re 2:18 To the angel of the assembly in Thyatira write: The Son of God, who has his eyes like a flame of fire, and his feet are like burnished brass, says these things:
Re 19:12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has names written and a name written which no one knows but he himself.
This is Christ’s identity. This is our identity.
- A king can simply rule with his eyes. This is the definition of real authority.
This is for your eyes only, if you have the eyes of Almighty Jesus.
The benefits of Jose and Mary @ your ministry?
- Training you to be “cutting edge” and entrepreneurial for God’s kingdom!
- Exegetical “tailor made for your ministry” Bible seminars!
- Apostolic, prophetic, pastoral consultation!
- Signs and Wonders Meetings!
Subscribe to this blog! It’s free!