- For the wed locked woman to the living man is perpetually bound to the law, but if at any point the man dies, she is rendered idle, disabled and disconnected from the law of the man. Rom 7:2
- The law is mastering the human as much time as he spends living or alive. Only to the one who is alive can the things of this life affect him. Romans 7:1
- The law of any type can only exercise dominion over a human being in the chronological frame time that he is found alive. A corpse is not subjected to any law. The human who is alive is bound to be affected by the law of sin and death. In the passage of chronological time today are you alive or are you experiencing the corpse likeness of Jesus in the grave. Only to the corpse, comes the privilege of resurrection life.
- Neither live in an existence where the members of your human body are means to manifest the effects of sin, but now live in an existence as “ones out of a corpse now living”, and the members of your body as means which visibly manifest God’s inheritance. Romans 6:13
- The problem that we have made as Christian leaders is that we have not challenged people enough. We thought that we could get them to church by entertaining them, giving them doughnuts and making messages palpable. I propose to you today that folks want to go high; they want to want something to sacrifice and commit to. The devil always aims high. If we don’t aim higher than him we will be deep trouble.
- Endurance demoralizes
- Holy anger is the birthplace of solutions.
- Holy frustration is the mother of destiny.
- If you want the supernatural, you must live super naturally.
- An uncommon seed produces an uncommon harvest.
- When you ask God for a miracle, He will always give you an instruction.
- The seasons of your life will change every time that you use your faith.
- The loss of all fear of man and the relinquishment of opinions of what man thinks of you in Christ, is the playground of the great men and women of God.
- And all things, (no matter how great or impossible) as much as they ever are, that you may be requesting in the prayer, believing, you will obtain. Matt 21:22
- The greatest way to access the things of the kingdom of God is to boldly break into it from moment in sheer confidence as you operate by the rhema word, which is the faith of God. Eph 3:12
- One coefficient which exponentially increases the manifestation of the things of the kingdom is boldness birthed by your total confidence in the still small voice of God. That type of confidence only comes by stepping out I million times on the waters of faith as you thrive in becoming a fool for Christ.
- Another coefficient is a living a life of expectancy. We are saved by expectancy through grace by faith. The expectancy level that we must have for God to act is that of man with an outstretched neck anxiously anticipating what is the next thing that God is up to.
- For the chief of this world system (the devil) is coming and in me he does not have the tiniest connection. Jesus did not have the tiniest open door or agreement with the devil in any part of his life. The struggle of the believer is to break every agreement with the devil’s lies, in his thoughts and habits. The moment that you do this you become totally free from this world system. John 14:30
- We access earthly places with a psychikos (psychological body). Heavenly places can only be accessed with a pneumatikos, pneumatic (air filled) body or one which operates by voice of the wind, which is the Holy Spirit.
- I looked around and saw that there are few good leaders. Then I realized that I had to be a leader.
- Release them; blind leaders of a way for the blind they are: and if the blind lead the blind in a way both into the cistern or pit will be falling. Matt 15:14
- The gift which God has placed with the human being widens the way for him, and before the faces of great ones that gift guides him. Proverbs 18:16
- Because of sonship; Christ longs to be hyper kind to us. It is limited by our ability to receive. God wants to give us EVERYTHING and even some more. That in the continually coming eternal ages which come upon us like one tsunami wave after another, He might demonstrate the hyper transcendental riches of His grace in the realm or dimension of kindness heaped upon us in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:7
- The scripture always hits me in such a powerful way….. …in which then you conducted yourself according to the age of this world system, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit which is at this moment energizing in those who by nature are obstinate, defiant, unyielding and hard headed ( towards God and His will). Eph 2:2B e
- And he said unto her, daughter your faith has saved you. Immediately proceed into a state of shalom peace and instantly begin to live in out of an existence and reality where you are whole and sound from your former plague. Mark 5:34
- Through which also God hyperly exalted Him to the summit of universal opulence, dignity, and power, and lavishly, extravagantly, and abundantly gave to Him a name which is above every other type of name, which identifies, categorizes, and describes each and all created things. Phillip 2:9
- That in the honor of the Name of Jesus the knees of all created things in heavenly, earthly and subterranean places should bow. Phillip 2:10
- And every type of tongue belonging to all created things should make a visible and outward confession from a genuine inward acknowledgement, that Jesus Christ is the ruler of the whole universe resulting in the glory of God the Father. Phillip 2:11
- “Where are you going at this early hour?” “I’m going to hear George Whitefield preach,” replied Hume. “You don’t believe a word Whitefield preaches,” said the man. “No,” Hume answered, “but he does!”
- Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; Greek: By the “spiritual dice playing” of men in which they work around you with the goal of implementing the methodology of error.
- 1Tim4:7 But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. Exercise thyself; Comes from the word for gymnastic which in turn comes from the word gymnos, which is defined as “being naked.” The practice in the days of Paul was for athletes to exercise almost naked so as to be unhindered as possible for vigorous training.
- But yet whenever you may be praying come into your inner or storeroom, and locking your door pray to your Father, the one who is in the realm of what is hidden to the physical senses, and your Father which can see in the realm of what is hidden, will pay you off what is due you in accordance to your prayers, in the apparent or manifested to the physical senses. Mat 6:6
- Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith is “the whole body of documents bearing on the ownership of a person’s property, deposited in archives, and forming the evidence of ownership.” Moulton and Miligan
- Mt 9:17 Neither do men put new (new in age) wine into old (old in age) bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new (new in age) wine into new (new as something never seen; a novelty) bottles, and both are preserved. A believer must become a novelty because his identity becomes something which he has never seen. Then can he be filled with the new in age.
- Mark 1:27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth (He emphatically commands them) he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey ( the militarily subject themselves to Him) him.
- Rom 1: 28 Because they did not like to acknowledge God in their thinking as someone that is more precious than the finest of metals after having an opportunity to do so, God pronounced their thinking as failing the test given to a fine metal, rendering their thinking unfit, and worthy to be cast away to do those things which are inappropriate.
- The kingdom of God is taken by spiritual violence, and spiritually strong and forceful people must from moment to moment snatch, seize it, and take it away as a precious bounty. Matt 11:22
- Of no account do I make my life or hold my life in honor, so that I may complete my course on the horse track on which I am racing upon with joy, and the ministry that I received from the Lord to testify fully and thoroughly of the glad tidings of the grace of God. Acts 20:24
- Acts 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren. “One accord”: The passion that a political party has as it strives to put one political candidate into office.
- I persecute, pursue, and overtake, in hope that I can grasp, seize, and make my own, all of what is contained in what Christ originally grasped and seized me for. Philippians 3:12
- 1 Tim 6: 15 Which in His seasons will show with undeniable proof, the happy and the one and only Abler (Full of Ability) (Potentate), the King of the ones reigning and the Master of the ones mastering.
The benefits of Jose and Mary @ your ministry?
- Training you to be “cutting edge” and entrepreneurial for God’s kingdom!
- Exegetical “tailor made for your ministry” Bible seminars!
- Apostolic, prophetic, pastoral consultation!
- Signs and Wonders Meetings!
Subscribe to this blog! It’s free!