One of my father’s favorite saying is, “for everything in life there is a price to pay. The greater the thing, the greater the price.”
- Excellence demands sacrifice.
- Self-denial in many good things to focus on the few exceptional is the path to leadership.
Php 1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;
- The devil will give us the good, even the very good, if it will deviate us from the bull’s-eye of God’s excellent will. Busyness is the path to the good. Hearing and obeying God’s narrow voice is the one to the excellent.
- In proportion to how close we hit the bull’s eye of His straight and chiseled ways is our proportion of anointing and success with God.
2Co 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. ( injected demonic thoughts into our thinking as schemes)
- The devil’s greatest lie is to inject the symptoms of sickness, anxieties, and fears as thoughts into the thinking of a person in an attempt of making her believe that she is the one with the problem when in reality it’s an external attack.
- The word’s most wretched individual is the uncommitted Christian. She is the one with a foot in God’s kingdom and one in the world. She draws a line in the sand to the Lord. The Bible calls her lukewarm
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles ( methodologia ) of the devil.
- Satan’s kingdom volleys against the Christian with the fiery darts of lying methodologies. As long as we believe the lie, the devil will hit and hit.
Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- It’s the knowledge of the truth which frees us.
- If we think something to be God’s Word and yet it’s not, but we erroneously think that it is, it won’t liberate us.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed (metamorphosed) by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- God’s kingdom functions by our metamorphosis and transformation into the image of Christ. Only the image of Christ attains to the victory.
- Anyone who has noted an ugly caterpillar metamorphosed into a beautiful butterfly, appreciates the difficulty of the work.
For the Christian, transformation into the image of Christ is no different.
Micah 2:13 The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
The prophet Micah, calls God the breaker, or The One with the breaker anointing.
- God always functions in breakthrough.
There is no more effective way to release the breaker anointing than by intercession on our knees.
- Because I grew up without email, Facebook and cell phones , or pastors who took out time to speak into my life, I learned to get what I needed on my knees.
There is no greater thing than procuring from God on your knees.
It all comes down to desperation. God is a God who pours out His holy fire on our altars of desperation.
How far, how high, how free, and how healed do you want to be?
Mt 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Nothing has changed in the Bible. What was then, today is.
As my father said, “for everything in life there is a price to pay. The greater the thing, the greater the price.”
The benefits of Jose and Mary @ your ministry?
- Training you to be “cutting edge” and entrepreneurial for God’s kingdom!
- Exegetical “tailor made for your ministry” Bible seminars!
- Apostolic, prophetic, pastoral consultation!
- Signs and Wonders Meetings!
Subscribe to this blog! It’s free!