God loves a cheerful giver!
He told me to step up my giving to the point that it’s stretching me repeatedly.
But 600.00 in unexpected money has come in.
A one month credit of 70.00 on my car insurance and a credit at the vets which allowed our dogs to get their shots and nails clipped with four bucks to spare ensued.
It seems that God is saying; “give your way into your destiny.”
- Many times we say that we can’t do this or that for God because we don’t have the finances.
- But what about giving your way into your ministry and dreams by the voice of the Holy Spirit?
Really not even a cent of our money is ours, it’s all Gods.
What a concept!
2 Cor 9: 6 But this I say: he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
The Greek word bountifully is the compound, “upon” “a blessing”
“Upon” is a preposition which shows strength or emphasis.
In other words, he who sows with the mind-set of really blessing someone, God will really bless him back.
No chump change.
Its giving sacrificially to impact a life in some way.
This is not always money, you know!
The benefits of Jose and Mary @ your ministry?
- Training you to be “cutting edge” and “out of the box.”
- Motivational speakers
- Holy Spirit Innovation, Strategizing, Implementing, Problem Solving!
- Exegetical “tailor made for your ministry” Bible seminars!
- Apostolic, prophetic, pastoral consultation!
- Signs and Wonders Meetings!