Basics of New Testament Greek One Day Seminar
Saturday Morning 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Tenses, Voices, and Moods.
- An overview of the Greek Verb Tenses.
- An overview of the Greek Voices.
- An overview of the Greek Moods
Lunch at the nearby restaurants 12:00- 1:30 PM or brown bag lunch (We will not offer lunch)
Saturday Afternoon 1:30 PM -3:30 PM
- The Conclusion of our Study on Verbs
- An Overview of the Noun Cases
Saturday Evening 4:00 PM -6:00 PM
- Putting the Verb Tenses, Voices, Moods and Noun Cases into the Strong’s Concordance Parsing System. This will revolutionize your life!
- I will teach you how to use the Strong’s Concordance, the second most important book in the world.
- I will show you the available Greek resources.
- I will show you the excellent and free downloadable Bible programs and how to use them.
Please bring your computers!
Couple: $ 15.00
Family (three or more) $ 20.00
If you have a church or home which would like to host the seminar please contact me.
The hosts of the seminar will take it free of charge.
Web site: http://www.emergingusa.com