The Ministry In The Holy Spirit One Day Seminar
Session One: Introduction to Ministry in the Spirit
- You Need to be Pickled! What is Biblical Baptism?
- To Be in Christ is To Be in the Book: What It Means to be Born Again?
- How To Know The Will of God? Derek Prince’s Three Buoys.
- Getting Healed of the Two Diseases which Afflict the Church: The Passive Mind Disease and the Butt Magnet Disease.
- What has the church failed to understand about Holy Spirit Ministry? Spirit ministry is a military march where no stone can be left unturned
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk (march) in the Spirit.
Php 2:12 Therefore, as you, my beloved, have always been obedient, not only when I was present, but now much more when I am absent, work out (no stone unturned) your own salvation with fear and trembling;
Session Two The ABC’s of Holy Spirit Ministry
- Understanding the still small voice of God!
1Ki 19:12 And after the earthquake was a fire, but Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire was a still, small voice.
- If you are dead then who is the one speaking?
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I live; yet no longer I, but Christ lives in me. And that life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith toward the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself on my behalf.
- The key to the breakthrough is stepping out on the tiniest hunches
Exo 15:3 Jehovah is a Man of war; Jehovah is His name.
Mic 2:13 The breaker has come up before them; they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and have gone out of it. And their king shall pass before them, and Jehovah at the head of them.
- Open your mouth and God fills it prophetically!
Psalms 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
- The key to all spiritual gifts: Gut feeling or intuitive knowledge. The spirit functions first by knowledge and not understanding.
- The Principle of the Red Dress: The key to Holy Spirit Ministry
1Jn 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know (intuitively) all things.
1Co 2:11 For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of man within him? So also no one knows (intuitively) the things of God except the Spirit of God.
- The importance of knowing ever gift and ministry which Christ has placed in you
Phm 1:6 that the fellowship of your faith may operate ( energy) in a full knowledge of every good thing in you in Christ Jesus.
- Understanding the greatness of the power in you
Eph 1:19 and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us, the ones believing according to the working of His mighty strength
Eph 1:20 which He worked in Christ in raising Him from the dead, and He seated Him at His right hand in the heavenlies, understanding the power that is in you.
- Understanding the authority of the power in you. Popeye the Sailor Man and his spinach is how the power of God functions in you
Eph 6:10 Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Session Three: Doing The Stuff!
- Ministry cannot be according to circumstances
Num 24:16 he has said, he who heard the words of God and knew the knowledge of the Most High, who sees the vision of the Almighty, falling down but having his eyes open;
1Co 13:12 For now we see in a mirror dimly,(enigmas) but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall fully know even as I also am fully known. Gifts function in enigmas so don’t freak out
2Co 4:18 we not considering the things which are seen, but the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are not lasting, but the things which are not seen are everlasting.
- Ministry must be restricted to the voice of God
Deu 4:2 You shall not add to the Word which I command you, neither shall you take away from it, so that you may keep the commands of Jehovah your God which I command you.
Num 22:18 And Balaam answered and said to the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of Jehovah my God, to do less or more.
- Ministry must be in total dependency to the Holy Spirit.
Joh 8:28 Then Jesus said to them, When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you shall know that I AM, and that I do nothing of Myself, but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things.
Joh 7:17 If anyone desires to do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it is of God, or I speak from Myself.
- The Perfect Ministry Model: Jesus Christ’s
Joh 5:19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of Himself but what He sees the Father do. For whatever things He does, these also the Son does likewise.
- Activation and One on One Ministry Time!!!
The seminar is best taught on a Saturday.
There is one morning session, lunch and two sessions in the afternoon.
If you have a church or home which would like to host this one day seminar please contact me
The pastor and wife of the church who host the seminar will take it free of charge
Those who have homes and host the seminar will take it free of charge.
Minimum number of people including hosts is five.
Couple: $ 15.00
Family (three or more) $ 20.00
Web site: http://www.emergingusa.com