The new breed of ministry is not new at all. Paul laid it out in Ephesians.
Now, for the current work of revival, God once more removes the dust and cobwebs from Paul’s master plan for ministry.
Not that having an agenda is bad, but Paul was much more a mystery driven guy than he was by agendas.
Paul ministered much more out of mysteries than he did out of human agendas.
God is a God of blueprints.
Moses received countless blueprints for the construction of the desert tabernacle from Exodus 25 to Exodus 31.
These blueprints are locked up in mysteries which are locked up in Christ, who is locked up in a mystery in us.
These blueprints instruct us with precision in anything that we seek God for an answer.
These blueprints function so well because they operate by God’s heavenly objects.
The natural earth’s blueprints functions are flawed because they use broken and corrupted objects, marred by sin.
Much of our ministry coming from “good” agendas are dependent on natural wisdom which involve these flawed objects.
But ministry dependent on following the blueprints which God has locked up in mysteries tap into the use of God’s heavenly and unmarred objects.
Cutting edge revival ministry will have to evolve out of the blueprints which God has for revival which He has locked up in mysteries in us.
These blueprints are revealed in our spirits.
Are you ready to function as such in kingdom work?
Look at Paul!
Notice in verse eight. Christ’s unsearchable riches can only be found in God’s unsearchable mysteries. They can’t be searched out through our natural senses, but they can be revealed from God’s Spirit to ours.
Paul preached these riches, but he did so by the revelation of God’s mysteries which contain these riches.
Eph 3:3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery, just as I wrote before briefly,
4 with reference to which, when you read, you can understand my insight in the mystery of Christ,
7 of which I became a minister according to the free gift of the grace of God which was given to me according to the working of His power.
8 To me, the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
9 and to enlighten all as to what is the administration of the mystery, which had been hidden from the ages in God, who created all things through Jesus Christ;
Why use the blueprints which implement heavenly objects and are locked up as mysteries in us?
- Heavenly objects make up God’s invisible places in His kingdom, also called heavenly places
- Earthly objects are under the curse of sin, and have become temporal.
- Heavenly objects seamlessly function, are intact, complete, whole, pristine, uncontaminated, unbreakable, and eternally lasting.
- They dwell in mysteries.
- Heavenly objects are revealed from the mystery by the flow of rhema words, or the voice of the Holy Spirit.
- Heavenly objects dwell in mysteries so that sinful man, who would want to access them for their own corrupt purposes, cannot do so.
- The completed blue print of a heavenly object and or plan is called wisdom. (Hebrews 8:5)
- Heavenly objects are the flawless and pristine originals, the prototypical and archetypical models, the primeval images, moldings, and impressions, the paradigmatic blueprints and schematics and the immaculate criterion for every universal thing created by God in its perfect and untarnished form, before sin came.
- Heavenly objects are the perfections of God’s eternal creation before the curse of sin marred them.
- Heavenly objects are not limited to the dimensions of height, width, and length, and are limitless in quantities. This is not so with corrupt earthly objects in their sinful state.
- They are accessed by faith and can increase and diminish by faith. They are infinite, measureless and transcendental.
- God creates and governs by His Heavenly objects.
- Because every universal heavenly objects lies created inside of Christ, through His reconciliation, everything becomes conformed back to the images of those heavenly objects.
- It is a wonder then that God is giving man access to these heavenly objects once again.
- This is one of the great works of Christ. No other religious leader has accomplished this.