- The spirit of a tyrant is that of Goliath who mocked Israel or the Pharaoh who controlled it. Every tyrant mocks and controls the nation which he governs. A David and Moses can defeat him through God.
- God created Adam and Eve with a free will to accept and reject Him. If He did not, He would have a bunch of Stepford Wives. Some want free will not to obey God but not free when it comes to God managing tragedy, sickness, war, premature death and disasters.
- The one thing that trumps so called faith in God is encounter and experience with the God in whom you put your faith. Real faith in God is belief, plus encounter, plus experience. To believe in God is not just mental ascent, but an initial encounter with Him which leads to a life time of intimate experience with Him.
- What’s the hullabaloo with the Big Bang theory? The Bible talks about it. It’s our trying to explain it without God which makes it big news. I don’t understand why people use science to try to disprove God. Science glorifies God. Science is the explanation of how God works.
- A leader makes a decision and executes it, quickly, then everybody reacts. Giuliani
- One of the greatest problems in the church is that folks do not know how to accredit their inheritance by faith.
- Someone said this. Clarity in communication trumps persuasion.
- Spiritual warfare does the opposite. Freedom from passive thinking needs proactivity in God’s will second to second.
- Watchman Nee said that the greatest bondage on the church by the devil is to create passive minds and thinking.
- One of Satan’s most successful strategies against the church has been to create passivity.
- Waiting on the Lord is not inactivity but total pro activity in His will.
- Every person has a poverty mentality in comparison to God’s inheritance in heaven. Renewing the mind by the Word is the key.
- The conditions of life are so different in the everlasting state that time conditions of life and happiness are no longer needed. Scott.
- Living heavenly places entails the renewal of the mind to enter its environment where all is increase, beauty and limitlessness.
- Many a prophecy is conditional. It takes obedience to make it come to pass. If we disobey God, it will remain a prophecy.
- Moses is the father of successful business growth using God’s wisdom and prudence.
- Truth simply stands. It never needs to defend itself and at the end always wins.
- Banks who want to teach about counterfeit bills have employees handle the real stuff and not the fake. So it is with truth.
- If the cross which kills who we were and uncovers who we are in Christ is not preached, how can the church become free?
- Holy Spirit obedience activates the law of the cross which puts to death who we were pre Christ and uncovers who are in Him.
Our burial with Christ where everything becomes dust gives us the right to be recreated again by the breath of the Holy Spirit.
The Christian tries to overcome the old, when Christ took care of that. The key is to press into the new. @GrahamCookeBBH
- We are the object of God’s love in Christ and His happy smile is on us, so dream big. @GrahamCookeBBH #leadership
- Man is dust. All can be recreated when blown by God. Christ destroyed the old. Go to the new where impossibilities are possible.
- The devils tactic is to make you think that Gods work in you is not complete.
- If you struggle with poverty you must give yourself out of it, for poverty is a demon
- Because Christ is the image of God, the arche and prototype of every created thing is in Him. If you have Christ, you have all.
- You must do all possible to constantly express and get the Christ out of you and into the world.
- When you live solely out of Christ’s newness, your increase and expansion are unlimited.
- You are more powerful, beautiful, and freer than what you imagine if Jesus is in you. It’s about delving into His newness.
- When you begin seeing how beautiful is the Jesus inside of you, you’ll start to feel beautiful.
- The rule of God is greater than the laws of men. Graham Cooke @emergingusa #bibletips #BibleStudy
- The church is a man and his name is Christ Jesus.
- The devils greatest lie on the church is to place the function of the church in the hands of the few and encourage others to be pew sitters
Watchman Nee said that the Christian life is three words. Sit, walk, stand. He is so right!
The Christian life. Christ works in and we work out, what He worked in.
The Christian life is position and manifestation. Position can’t be seen.
Manifestation is the experience of position. It takes obedience.
- A Christian is a pickle. A cucumber is pickled when baptized in vinegar. A Christian is pickled to Christ’s image when baptized in the Spirit.
- God wants to deliver you from generational roots, but if you hold them, He can’t Some folks love their old roots
- The devil is terrified of the church’s recognition that all she needs is in Christ. He will do everything to distract from that.
- Pharaoh saw many miracles. Had many chances to repent. Then he drowns in the Red Sea. Are you a pharaoh? Beware!
- Adorned is cosmetics. The Holy Spirit has prepared, cosmeticized and beautified all things.
- The cross is Gods device for the revelation of Christ and all of His treasures inside of you. There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all Peter Drucker .
- God never ceases working in me and I work externally using the same procedures which I see Him intuitively working.
- Always write down your ideas. @richardbranson
- Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. ~Benjamin Franklin. This is what people long for!
- Heaven is the return to the default state of God’s creation before sin came.
- God told me, use your resources wisely, but use them! Don’t hoard. Be a channel of God’s resources. You can’t out give Him!
- Poverty is a demon. Spiritual warfare is dong the opposite. One way to break out of poverty is to give yourself out of it.
- Eternity is the result of being restored to the archetypes of God’s creation. All archetypes are in Christ. This is why you need Him.
- God will create the most for us in the visible when we focus the most on His invisible.
- All have a conscience regardless of belief. If you deny the existence of God, you deny yourself, for God speaks to all in the conscience.
- How do I know that Jesus is real? Experience! If you believe about Him you will doubt. You need to experience Him for yourself.
- There are 4 ways how Jesus speaks. Revelation, gut feeling, heart wishes and conscience.
- It’s not about begging God to do something. When you get to the place or learn what God wants you to, He will open the door.
- God works in mysteries to hide His treasures from people who hate Him but would love to have them for their own gain
- Jesus is the archetypes of God’s creation. When you have Jesus, you have perfection.
- If the voice of emotional pain is greater than the voice of the Holy Spirit the former will drown out the latter