Now with white board teaching.
Available in South and Central Florida
Reserve one for church, business, or home.
Those who host do not pay
Best taught on Saturdays.
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
$10.00/ person/ session.
Checks or cash payable to “Jose Alvarez”
Brown bag or “fast food restaurant” lunch.
Web site: http://www.emergingusa.com/
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ?
THE MIND SPIRIT SHORTCUT
BUSINESS OR CHURCH SHORTCUTS
The Mind / Spirit Shortcut: (HOW DOES GOD THINK?)
- X10 Times Thinking: Astro Teller: Google Moonshots
- Hyper thinking vs Box Thinking: God type of thinking
- Prototypical and Archetypical Thinking : Jesus Christ?
- Lateral Jumping, Thinking, and Hacking Success
- Novel Thinking: The Holy Spirit
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Dr. Joe Dispenza: Neuroscientist.
THE BUSINESS OR CHURCH SHORTCUTS
- The Next Generation: The danger of replicating us.
- The river of God. The key to success
- Spotlighting potential leaders
- Breaking the “church tribal mentality.”
- The church: the super connector
- The church: the super networker
- The church: superior hospitality
- The church: superior giver
- The church: The super engager
- On the job mentors and shadow ministry
- God’s Blueprint Leverage: The Luke 5:5 Principle
- The Spiritual Gifts Leverage: Philemon 6
- The Will of God Leverage: Eph 1:8 -11
- Shorten that prayer line!
- The city vision vs church vision
- Three Types of Teachings Most Needed in Church.
- Open microphone day
- Why does so many hinges on Sundays?
- Those within must be you special speakers.
- Age integration vs segregation
- Don’t compromise the non-negotiable
- Hold church at different locations: Starbucks
- Get rid of the Christian lingo
- Stop the boycott battles.
- Breaking out of Christian cultures and clicks
THE EVANGELISM SHORTCUTS
- Why Dwell In The Land of Goshen? Todd Bentley
- The Seven Cultural Mountains: Lance Wallnau
- Get out of church and know what it is to be a connecting human
- Praying for revival without doing anything is a waste.
- Ministry to church folks: chronic boredom syndrome.
- A ghetto: Christians ministering to other Christians.
- God is doing more outside the church than inside.
- it’s more boring inside the church than outside
- The church needs “market place weatherization.
- Two hours a week to non-church market place.
- The greatest evangelism is the plate of food.