- Pastor, do you need help with the exposition of a verse list for an upcoming sermon?
- Bible teacher, do you need assistance with the exegesis of your verse list for a future Bible conference or seminar?
- Church person, do you need support with a personal Bible study or “hard to understand” verses?
The possibilities are endless! We can help!
The New Testament Greek Virtual Assistant has twenty five years’ experience in the New Testament Greek.
The Virtual Assistant will help you with commentary support for your verse list, word studies, word searches, Strong’s number word searches, grammar and syntax searches, and grammar parsing.
Our knowledge base includes:
- Kittel’s Ten Volume Theological Dictionary of New Testament Words
- Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance
- The Englishman’s Greek Concordance
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words
- Thayer’s Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament
- Moulton and Milligan’s Vocabulary of the Greek Testament
- Numerous English/ Greek Interlinear Bibles
- Robertson’s Word Pictures of the NT
- Wuest’s Word Studies in the Greek New Testament,
- Vincent’s Word Studies in the New Testament.
- Nicoll’s Expositor’s Greek Testament
- Jamieson, Faucet, and Brown Commentary
- Albert Barnes Notes on the Bible
- The Online Bible
- E Sword
- Interlinear Scripture Analyzer
- Robinson/Pierpont Byzantine Greek New Testament Parsing
- Han’s Parsing Guide to the NT
- Tense Voice Mood Verb Parsing
- Case Number and Gender Noun Parsing
- And much, much, more!
How Does The NT Greek Virtual Assistant Work?
- You telephone “The Assistant” at 305.299.0633.
- We discuss what your job entails and the best way to get it done.
- You email us the list of verses that you want the exegeses for @ email@example.com
- Our rates are $15.00 per hour.
- We do not charge for lunch or breaks of any kind.
- Our days and hours are flexible to meet your immediate needs.
Please visit our web site for more information
Within the USA: Telephone – 305.299.0633
Outside the USA: Telephone – +1 305.299.0633