Because of social media, your ability to impact one billion people is a reality.
I head an excellent interview with entrepreneur Peter Diamamdis on the Tim Ferris show.
I jotted a few a points and preordered his book, “Bold “on Amazon.
- How can one billion people be helped by you?
- By the 2020 there will be five billion people on the internet. What can you do to help them? Today, there are nearly two billion.
- Develop moon shot thinking. Think 10 x greater than anybody else. With God this is possible. Your greatest ideas are nothing compared to His thinking power.
- Develop a 10 x bigger approach to things.
- Stop complaining and start solving.
- I am attempting crazy big ideas?
- Be willing to fail 99 out of 100 times.
- When you have huge goals it’s impossible to fail completely. Somewhere you will hit it right.
- Don’t have to a legacy to hold you back
- Have huge passion and purpose
- Today, capital from crowd funding is at 15 billion dollars. In 2020 it will be at 100 billion.
- Use incentive competitions
- A world of abundance comes by doing great things
- Is there a billion people problem that you can solve?