Tim Ferriss, the brilliant entrepreneur has formulated “The Law of the Thinning Air.”
- As one climbs a mountain, the air becomes thinner.
- Astronauts use oxygen tanks in space because the air so darn scarce.
- Most air molecules compete with each other at lower levels.
- At higher levels the competition gets limited.
- The same goes for everyday life.
- Competition is fierce at the mediocre levels.
- The world is a herd of mediocre cattle.
- Few strive for excellence.
- But if you do, you will find yourself in a stratosphere void of competition.
- It’s easy to become a billionaire because there is such scarcity of competition at such high levels.
- Be crazy good! Be crazy innovative! Be the expert at something!
- Figure out something to help the world than no one else does.
- Suddenly you find yourself alone and no one to challenge you.
- The whole world is opened to you.