Because of social media, your ability to impact one billion people is a reality.
I head an excellent interview with entrepreneur Peter Diamamdis on the Tim Ferris show.
I jotted a few a points and preordered his book, “Bold “on Amazon.
- How can one billion people be helped by you?
- By the 2020 there will be five billion people on the internet. What can you do to help them? Today, there are nearly two billion.
- Develop moon shot thinking. Think 10 x greater than anybody else. With God this is possible. Your greatest ideas are nothing compared to His thinking power.
- Develop a 10 x bigger approach to things.
- Stop complaining and start solving.
- I am attempting crazy big ideas?
- Be willing to fail 99 out of 100 times.
- When you have huge goals it’s impossible to fail completely. Somewhere you will hit it right.
- Don’t have to a legacy to hold you back
- Have huge passion and purpose
- Today, capital from crowd funding is at 15 billion dollars. In 2020 it will be at 100 billion.
- Use incentive competitions
- A world of abundance comes by doing great things
- Is there a billion people problem that you can solve?
Hab 2:2 And the Lord gave me an answer, and said, Put the vision in writing and make it clear on stones, so that the reader may go quickly.
I am reading a book titled “The E Myth” by Michael E Gerber.
What he writes is significant.
Most people, including myself, have a poorly defined vision for their future.
Life becomes passive and complacent because of that.
Michael quotes a story about Tom Watson, the founder of IBM.
Tom was asked to speak about the phenomenal growth of IBM.
These were some of his answers.
A # “At the very beginning, I had a very clear picture of what the company would look like when it was finally done.”
B # “ Once I had the picture, I then asked myself how a company which looked like the IBM that I envisioned would have to act.
Michael goes on to state a few more questions.
The name of our ministry is Emerging, Inc.,so I applied them to us.
- How will Emerging look like, when it’s finally in place?
- Once that Emerging is in place, how will it have to act?
- I must fashion Emerging from this moment on according to this template.
- Every day I must devote myself to the development components of Emerging and not to do business.
- How must Emerging work now to make this future template a reality?
- I must have a well-defined future for Emerging and then come back to the present with the intention of changing it.
- I must envision Emerging in its entirety from which it will derive its parts.
- I must visualize Emerging as seamlessly integrated components of some larger pattern that come together to systematically produce my planned result.
- Each part of Emerging must be measurable and function by articulated rules and principles.
So i gave it a shot this morning.
The template for Emerging!
# 1 Write simple “ how to” booklets that will produce an effective rather than an efficient church.
# 2 Create several workable and sustainable cities of revival in the USA.
# 3 Hold seminars and conferences on:
- Applying Biblical Church Theory to the Current Church
- The Christian’s Identity in Christ
- “How To” Seminars for effective ministry
- Effective VS Efficient Church Seminars
# 4 Globally Televised Miracle Meetings
# 5 Globally Televised Seminars
# 6 Produce Millions of Dollars to Invest in The Global Church
- How to raise venture capital?
# 7 Extensive Friendship Evangelism
# 8 Turn key products: Make Emerging a turn key product!
What about you?
Rev 21:16 And the town is square, as wide as it is long; and he took the measure of the town with the rod, one thousand and five hundred miles: it is equally long and wide and high.
God’s innovative skills dwarf the abilities of today’s entrepreneurs.
Job, Musk and Branson have nothing in comparison to what God has in mind.
God’s futuristic city, is a cube, 1500 miles in every direction.
To ponder a city 1500 miles high defies imagination.
A study of the New Jerusalem should motivate the church to think outside the box.
What can God do with me?
What does He want to do in my church?
Should we be satisfied to have our individual and church lives restricted in a two by two box, when God thinks 1500 by 1500 by 1500 miles?
The New Jerusalem model, in Revelation 21, should be studied in light of potential and possibilities with God.
I picked this up from entrepreneur Tim Ferris and his amazing book, “The Four Hour Work Week.” It’s a must read in 2015.
Tim states that as one climbs a mountain, the air becomes thinner.
Astronauts use oxygen tanks in space because the air so darn thin.
Most air molecules compete with each other at lower levels.
At higher levels the competition gets scarce.
The same goes for every day life.
Competition is fierce at the mediocre levels.
The world is a herd of mediocre cattle.
Few strive for excellence.
But if you do, you will find yourself in a stratosphere void of competition.
Tim goes to say that it’s easy to become a billionaire because there is such scarcity of competition at such high levels.
Be crazy good! Be crazy innovative! Be the expert at something!
Figure out something to help the world than no one else does.
Suddenly you find yourself alone and no one to challenge you.
The whole world is opened to you.
I call it the law of thinning air.