Once I was teaching a conference in the Maasai tribe in Kenya. There is a modern day revival with the Maasaia. Twenty years ago they had not heard of the Name of Jesus. Today they are getting saved daily. They are the people with the big ears, big earrings who sometimes drink cow blood and milk. My interpreter at this conference was translating for me from Maasai to English. Later he told me that one of his arms had been in pain, but as he translated for me, the revelation coming out of the teaching, healed his arm.
In our recent trip to New Mexico, God told me to devote a meeting just for physical healing. We did so, and saw wonderful miracles occur.
Since that day, God released a unique healing anointing on our ministry
God has instructed us to do weekly South Florida healing meetings
The meetings are hosted in different homes or churches, so that people can invite their friends and family who need a touch from God.
If your church or home is interested in hosting one of these powerful healing meetings please contact me.
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of the South Florida Healing meeting in Martin County, Florida on 02/14/2014.
Please contact us if you would like to host one of these meetings@ your home or church.
For more information http://on.fb.me/1gXfJuT
Come and see the healing power of God this Friday in Martin and Palm Beach Counties, South Florida
John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things
• Holy Spirit ministry to be identical, can never initiate from us.
• Jesus said, “I do nothing of my independent and selfish self. As the Father has taught me, I prophetically speak (or also minister).”
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
• The Holy Spirit will guide as a teacher; show the way and instruct you into all truth. More accurately: Into every type of truth that pertains to us.
- Therefore, don’t freak out. If you are doing the best to follow Jesus, He won’t let you go wrong. We’ve travelled the world with four kids in twenty years and God has never let us err.
• But whatsoever he shall hear; as many things that He will hear (NO MORE AND NO LESS), all these He will declare to you.
• And he will shew you things to come. The prophetically coming things the Spirit will rehearse and makes known to us. (JUST AS HE HEARD THEM)
- God is not stingy with you. God is lavish, so relax and obey the Spirit.
John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto ( My Father never ceases working in the Spirit) and I work.(and I work externally, using exactly the same procedures and in exactly the same manner in which I see instinctively the Father working within me.)
• Worketh: is defined in exactly the same way that a company strives to be successful in producing the services for which it is in business for.
• Hitherto: Until now. My Father has been continually at work, producing the services that pertain to the business of the kingdom of God in an unbroken flow, right through all of your Sabbaths; and even now as we speak, He works.
• And I work: I, in like manner to the Father.
This is a tremendously important point of instruction for ministers who desire to flow in the Spirit.
• Jesus tells us that we are to WORK OUT into the world, what the Father WORKS INTO us with exactly the same intentions, intensity, and procedures used by the Father.
- Our ministry must be a carbon copy of the Father’s ministry in us.
- What we see the Spirit do inside us, we do our best to minister it out. Errors come when we try to add or take away from what God showed us because of the fear of man.
John 5:19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth (To habitually glance at what the Father does in the Spirit. This is not discernment with understanding) the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (Greek word “homos”)
• Glancing in the Spirit to what the Father does, gives us that momentary intuitive knowledge, which, is enough for us to step out in faith and do with identicalness what we have seen intuitively in our spirits.
- This is the key to ministry in the Spirit.
- Our right to do so is based on the fact that we have an equal inner spiritual nature to that of the Father, giving us the same identity with Him in our outward actions.
- We are responsible to work with identicalness to what we see on the Spirit. This is what the term “homos” means.
John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
• We have the ability to minister with God’s identicalness based on the different aspects of God’s anointing within us.
• For the Father is fond of the Son and shows Him all things that He does in a way that can be proven and for proof, and greater than these works will he show you with the goal in His mind that you may wonder.
- And He is fond of you in the same way.
•We must know that continually, at all moments, the Father is exhibiting within us all that He does in way that we can understand and confirm what he says, and then manifest it outwardly as proof into the world.
- Thus, we have nothing to fear. Just step out and enjoy Holy Spirit ministry!
The benefits of Jose and Mary @ your ministry?
- Training you to be “cutting edge” and entrepreneurial for God’s kingdom!
- Exegetical “tailor made for your ministry” Bible seminars!
- Apostolic, prophetic, pastoral consultation!
- Signs and Wonders Meetings!
Subscribe to this blog! It’s free!
Date is wrong on the video;
Its January 3rd!
South Florida Weekly Healing Meeting
13458 SW 118 PL, Miami Fl. 33186
Friday, January 3rd at 7:00 PM
Call Jose @ 305.299.0633 for more information.