Heb 11:1 Now faith (subject) is the substance of things hoped for (substantive), the evidence(subjective) of things not(absolutely not) seen(substantive).
- Substance from two Greek words defined as a “standing under something” The substructure or hidden foundation, the substance and essence, of what is asked for is immediately changed from that of what was, into the one which was asked for.
- The proving to the eyes of our heart, what our physical eyes cannot see.
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith (location/ instrumentality of faith) we understand (only through faith can we continually grasp and understand) that the worlds (accusative) were framed (equipped) by the rhema word/(instrumentality, location) of God, so that things which are seen (substantive) were not made of things which do appear (substantive).
- Greek: The worlds were framed by the rhema word of God, or the voice of the Spirit, so that the things that we presently see with our eyes were made out of things that cannot be seen by the eye.
- In other words, God always creates what is physically evident to us, out of things which are physically invisible.
- The word “framed” is the same word used for the mending of the fishing nets by the apostle Peter.
- It is also defined as the full equipping towards the successful carrying out of a mission.
- The “framing” of the United States armed forces in the Persian Gulf Crisis told us that they were furnished with the quality and quantity of armaments, food, gear, and clothing that were needed to furnish them a total victory.
Hebrews 11:5 By faith (location/ instrumentality of faith) Enoch was translated that he should not see death (Direct object); and was not found, because God (Subject) had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
- Being located in the world of faith, Enoch was physically moved so that he would not see, or intuitively know death in any of its aspects.
- He was absolutely not found in any of the realms that represented death.
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith (Genitive-what belongs to faith) it is impossible to please him: for he (Substantive) that cometh to God (direct object)must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
- Without faith there is a vacuum of dunamis power, or ability, to please God.
- For those who investigate, research, and seek out God, and his things, He becomes a proportional reward giver.
Hebrews 11:7 By faith (location/ instrumentality of faith) Noah, being warned of God of things not seen(substantive) as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark (Direct object) to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir (Subjective) of the righteousness which is by faith.
- Being divinely instructed and admonished concerning the things that he could not see with human the human eyes.
- “The things yet not seen” what was what well known to Noah, or what had a three dimensional substance to him. The physical world acquired no reality or became simply two-dimensional.
8 By faith (location/ instrumentality of faith) Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place(Retained object) which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
- He obeyed- Greek: “a military submission to hearing”
- Not knowing- Having nothing in the physical realm which was set and standing before him so that he could grasp and follow. He had no acquaintance with what God had called him to do.
Heb 11:12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
- Therefore also from one were born (many) though that specific one was in a perfect state of a corpse; and these many, in relationship to the stars of heaven, equal to the number of the fullness of their multitude; and just as the sand by the side of the shore of the sea is so much in number that even arithmetic cannot calculate it.
27 By faith he forsook Egypt (Direct object), not fearing the wrath(Direct object) of the king(subjective): for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
- Moses dominated and endured by seeing in the Spirit what was invisible or void of discernment in the natural or to the human eye.
- His substance was the rhema word of God, or the voice of the Spirit,
- The natural world was not a reality to him.
The benefits of Jose and Mary @ your ministry?
- Training you to be “cutting edge” and entrepreneurial for God’s kingdom!
- Exegetical “tailor made for your ministry” Bible seminars!
- Apostolic, prophetic, pastoral consultation!
- Signs and Wonders Meetings!
Subscribe to this blog! It’s free!