The powerful story of Laura Bowlen
The goal of freedom in Christ is to allow the Holy Spirit to become the undisputed and unhindered leader of your life. Nothing is as vital as this if we are to see life changing things impact people’s lives. Towards the end of the service at Silver Springs Vineyard Church of Nyack I suddenly got a vision of a powerfully moving river teeming with the waters of life. Since the river was flowing downstream by the force of gravity, nothing could stop it. God told me, this is the river of my Spirit that I wish to release today. Because gravity pulled it forwards, I had to do nothing but stretch out my hand and let it flow out of me. The first person we prayed for a was a little lady in her 70’s. She was so massively touched that she leaned against the wall, out in the presence of God. I believe that for nearly two hours the river flowed to many and yet we did nothing but to stretch out our hands. Jesus is beautiful.
This is a South Florida Seminar
Next Saturday, September 6 2014.
Session One: Introduction to Ministry in the Spirit
- You Need to be Pickled! What is Biblical Baptism?
- To Be in Christ is To Be in the Book: What It Means to be Born Again?
- How To Know The Will of God? Derek Prince’s Three Buoys.
- Getting Healed of the Two Diseases which Afflict the Church: The Passive Mind Disease and the Butt Magnet Disease.
- What has the church failed to understand about Holy Spirit Ministry? Spirit ministry is a military march where no stone can be left unturned
LUNCH! Denvil and Krista Lee very graciously will provide lunch
Please RSVP if you are coming to the How to Minister in the Holy Spirit seminar in Miami so that we can have enough food and chairs on hand!!
Session Two: The ABC’s of Holy Spirit Ministry
- Understanding the still small voice of God!
- If you are dead then who is the one speaking?
- The key to the breakthrough is stepping out on the tiniest hunches.
- Open your mouth and God fills it prophetically!
- The key to all spiritual gifts: Gut feeling or intuitive knowledge. The spirit functions first by knowledge and not understanding.
- The Principle of the Red Dress: The key to Holy Spirit Ministry.
- The importance of knowing ever gift and ministry which Christ has placed in you
- Understanding the greatness of the power in you
- Understanding the authority of the power in you. Popeye the Sailor Man and his spinach is how the power of God functions in you
Session Three: Doing the Stuff!
- Ministry cannot be according to circumstances
- Ministry must be restricted to the voice of God
- Ministry must be in total dependency to the Holy Spirit.
- The Perfect Ministry Model: Jesus Christ’s
- Activation and One on One Hands On Ministry Time!!!
This seminar is being hosted at the home of Denvil and Krista Lee.
834 NW 126 CT
Miami, Fl 33182
The Date: Saturday, September 6th, 2014
The Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Denvil and Krista will graciously provide lunch.
Contact Information on the day of the seminar for directions.
Phone 305 299 0633
The Cost is $10.00 per person
You can bring cash or please make your check payable to “Emerging, Inc.”
These are my Google Doc’s “Teachers Notes” for this Saturday’s fantastic, “How to Minister in the Holy Spirit” seminar in Miami. These are the notes that I will be using. Its 26 pages of materials. You certainly don’t have to print them, but they are chalk full of materials that I have studied on the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the last 36 years. If you are coming to the seminar you will be able to follow and jot down stuff. The link is below. If you are not coming you are still welcomed to download and print them. Jesus said, freely you received, freely give.
Please RSVP if you are coming to the How to Minister in the Holy Spirit seminar in Miami so that we can have enough food and chairs on hand.!!
Don’t Judge a Book By Its Cover.
Nyack, is a weather related town.
When it’s warm and sunny everybody is in the streets.
When it’s cold and clammy you have to go to into the Starbucks.
A few days ago, it was sunny and warm, and the gazebo are was teeming with people.
My eye caught a woman sitting on a park bench by herself.
She was well dressed and appeared happy and comfortable.
I wasn’t sure if I had met her on a previous trip, but something about her seemed vaguely familiar.
“Excuse me, have I met you before, I am just not sure,” I said.
“No, I don’t think we’ve ever met,” she said.
Mary sat with her and initiated a conversation.
She was of Central America decent, but had lived in Nyack many years.
Her life appeared well enough put together, so we were not expecting her next comments.
One month earlier, her son, daughter in law, and their son, which was the woman’s grandson, were involved in a horrific car accident. The son and his wife were badly hurt and were hospitalized. The driver of the other car and her precious four year old grandson both died.
One month before that, the same daughter in law had miscarried.
Her two grandchildren were now dead one month apart.
Mary, who has the loving compassion of Jesus flowing through her, bowed her head and prayed beautifully for what seemed ten minutes
The woman had her eyes closed all the time.
The Spirit of God moved mightily over upon her.
When the prayer ended, wiping tears from her eyes, the woman could not stop saying how much the prayer had ministered to her.
At that moment her friend came and she was gone.
Everybody, has a story of pain and suffering.
It’s so powerful when Jesus engages and heals the pain, not only in the church, but more so, on the streets.
Don’t judge a book by its cover, for though it might be bright and cheery, its pages might be difficult to read by the tears which have stained their ink.
I attended the Keith Miller, Anointed for Impact meeting, in Miami yesterday.
Keith spoke about becoming free.
I was praying in tongues, confessing my sin and breaking connections with my past.
Suddenly the “Delete” button sprang up in my mind.
It was the Holy Spirit.
“Jose,” He said, “just hit the delete button in a simple prayer.”
I did, and was freed in one moment from my entire painful past, as the Holy Spirit deleted and wiped it out.
Now, mind you, I have to believe what I did, and walk it out in faith, so that its reality becomes my experience.
Yet the Holy Spirit makes things so easy when we live by His voice.
Ask God to show you how to hit the delete button and wipe out your painful past, all in one moment!
Invite Jose and Mary to your meeting!
Become “cutting edge” and entrepreneurial for God’s kingdom!
- Tailor made Bible seminars!
- Synergistic thought speakers
- Church Entrepreneurs
- Holy Spirit Training Meetings
Subscribe to this blog! It’s free!
My wife Mary’s continuing video series on how you can have a wonderful relationship with God!