This is my wife’s new video. Check it out!
THE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE ATTEND AT LEAST FIVE DIFFERENT CHURCHES IN NY
I had opportunity to go to a night of worship at my church, Doral Vineyard, yesterday.
Apart from the remarkable time of two hours of worshiped led mostly by young people, these following were my observations.
The majority of those in attendance were young people. I am talking about the twenty-five and under group.
The minority of older people, whom I know, are all young in heart.
There is no doubt that God is working restoration and revival, in the young, and in the old, whose hearts are fresh and young towards Him.
The church can no longer neglect the sweeping movement of God with young people and simply assign them to their youth groups, isolating them from so-called “adults.” This latter is part of the old wine skins which God is disposing of.
Secondly, many who were in attendance last night, I have never met.
I discovered that these people attend different churches.
This is the same grassroots movement which we witness in NY.
God is gathering “on fire” people from different churches, who step out of their demarcated church walls for corporately worshiping and seeking the Lord and then the lost.
These people are not leaving their churches, but they are departing from the routines of their specified church lives to come together for God’s greater purposes. The days of this is my church, and this is your church, if it keeps the body isolated, are over.
This grassroots movement God is causing to pop up everywhere.
Those who have ears to hear, let them do so.
Finally, my wife Mary had an apostolic word of God’s strategy for South Florida.
One of the difficulties of evangelizing Miami Dade County is that she is “the city of high walls.”
God gave me this word 17 years ago. It has proven so true.
NYC is easier to evangelize than Miami.
Many New Yorkers do not drive and are forced to get to know each other over time, in the streets.
But Miamians live in their ac homes and ac cars.
You never see them on the streets, because of humidity and heat.
They go from townhouse, to car, to job, to Starbucks, to job, to car, and back to their townhouse.
Many come from South America, either fleeing oppression, or trying to make money.
If people are not in the streets, evangelizing becomes difficult.
This is the problem of Miami.
Once again I say, that NYC is easier to evangelize than Miami.
But my wife’s word is timely and strategic.
The Lord showed her a grid of lights all over South Florida. These grids represent grass root groups like the one we had yesterday. Folks from different churches who are coming together for the express purpose of loving the Lord and seeking His face.
Wherever these groups were coming together on the grid of S Florida, God was digging wells. There came a time when these wells overflowed.
In a flood, everything that is standing is washed away, and every high wall that people in Miami have built to protect themselves, will be washed away.
I find this to be one of the most important words of God’s strategy ever given to Florida, for it involves, not one man, or one church, but the body of Christ, which is precisely what God is doing, globally.
Let us catch God’s fast train into revival land, and not be left at the train stations of our isolated church ghetto routines.
I am adding to what Graham Cooke said. God is through with the old man, for he was put to death, buried and rotted away, out of sight and out of mind. God is dealing solely with the new man, the new human in you, Christ Jesus. I like the terms, catering to, ministering to, providing for, focused upon, brooding over and even pampering, ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY, to this new man. This new man is regenerated in glory. From within you, the glory to God in this new man changes your outside. For many years I catered to a corpse and tried to set him free, when a corpse is free because he is dead. Are you still focused on the corpse and trying to bring him back to life to set him free once again? Turn your energies upon the new man in you, Christ Jesus, for God did, over 2000 years ago.
The Christian life is one depositing from God’s heavenly vaults into our spiritual bank account so we can obtain here and now.
• The church does not understand the process of how to obtain from God
• This one day seminar will teach you how to obtain what God has for you.
A. What is revelation?
Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
• Everything you need to obtain from God is hidden in Christ who is hidden in you in a mystery form.
B. What is wisdom?
Mar 4:11 And He said to them, To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God. But to those outside, all these things are given in parables
• The uncovering of a mystery containing something you need to obtain from God.
C. What are patterns or blueprints?
Heb 8:5 who serve the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was warned of God when he was about to make the tabernacle. For, He says “See that you make all things according to the pattern shown to you in the mountain.”
• As God uncovers a mystery He creates a spiritual pattern, schematic, or blueprint outlining the steps you need to take in order to obtain from Him.
D. What Are Imaginations?
2Co 10:5 pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ;
• The place where these revealed schematics, patterns or blueprints are transcribed to.
E. What is counting, numbering or accrediting?
Rom 4:5 But to him not working, but believing on Him justifying the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
• From your imaginations these patterns are counted or accredited by the process of faith by a heart which continually believes.
F. What is believing?
Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect, but I am pressing on, if I may lay hold of that for which I also was taken hold of by Christ Jesus.
• The church does not understand what true believing.
G. What is Faith? Faith is a law!
Rom 3:27 Then where is the boasting? It is excluded. Through what law? Of works? No, but through the law of faith.
H. Moses and Bezaleel are our Biblical model for obtaining from God.
• They are the fathers of wisdom and prudence
I. Wisdom is the uncovering of a mystery containing something you need to obtain from God.
Prudence: Takes the wisdom of God revealed as a spiritual pattern in our imagination and executes it step by step, and making it into a reality.
• He then delegates Bezaleel to execute them meticulously from these patterns, thus building the desert tabernacle:
J. The Results
Exo 40:34 And the cloud covered the tabernacle of the congregation, and the glory of Jehovah filled the tabernacle.
• The work must be totally completed in order to obtain from God
• Most of the church fails at this stage!
K. Working out and thoroughly accomplishing!
Eph 6:13 Because of this, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having accomplished all things, to stand.
Php 2:12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
• To obtain by wisdom and prudence no stone can be left unturned
• Most of the church does not do this and it fails to obtain.
Saturday, April 19th, 2014
The Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
There will be a lunch break
Fernando and Emily Serrano
13458 SW 118 Pl., Miami FL 33186.
Contact Information on the day of the seminar
Couple: $ 15.00
Family” (three or more) $20.00
•You can bring cash or please make your check payable to Emerging, Inc.
Any information you need before the seminar please contact me on Face Book or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charizomai is one of my favorite Bible words.
It describes benevolence, and something freely given.
Its gracious, kind, and merciful giving
It’s extravagant, lavish, generous, and abundant giving, without strings attached.
The giver gives more and more and more.
This is God’s nature.
This is His mentality.
It’s interesting to see, that the forgiving of sins is on that list.
God has extravagantly and abundantly forgiven us and so must we of others.
The healing of diseases is also on this list.
God has abundantly and lavishly and generously healed our diseases.
Our faith must arise to God’s level of healing.
Enjoy this one of my favorite word as you read the scriptures.
Lu 7:21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave (charizomai) sight.
Lu 7:42 And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave (charizomai) them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?
Lu 7:43 Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave (charizomai) most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
Ac 27:24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given (charizomai) thee all them that sail with thee.
Ro 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he <5483> not with him also freely give (charizomai) us all things?
1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given (charizomai) to us of God.
2Co 2:7 So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive (charizomai) him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.
Ga 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave (charizomai) it to Abraham by promise.
Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving (charizomai) one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven (charizomai) you.
Php 1:29 For unto you it is given (charizomai) in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given (charizomai) him a name which is above every name:
Col 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven (charizomai) you all trespasses;
Col 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving (charizomai) one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave (charizomai) you, so also do ye.
This one of the best articles Ive ever read. Enjoy!
- If you deny the existence of God, you deny yourself, for God speaks to all in the conscience.
- How do I know that Jesus is real? Experience! If you believe about Him you will doubt. You need to experience Him for yourself .
- There are 4 ways how Jesus speaks. Revelation, gut feeling, heart wishes and conscience.
- It’s not about begging God to do something. When you get to the place or learn what God wants you to, He will open the door.
- God works in mysteries to hide His treasures from people who hate Him but would love to have them for their own gain.
- Jesus is the archetypes of God’s creation. When you have Jesus, you have perfection.
- The natural or psychological Christian uses his mind rather than the voice of God.
- If the voice of emotional pain is greater than the voice of the Holy Spirit the former will drown out the latter .
- Heaven is the return to the default state of God’s creation before sin came.
- Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. ~Benjamin Franklin.
- Always write down your ideas.
- By far the greatest entrepreneur is Jesus Christ. A life lived for Him, is cutting edge, and out of the box.
- Success is proportional to our executing the will of God, in Christ Jesus.
- So much about faith in Jesus is a matter of wishing.
- To be free we need big daily dosages of the Word of God IVd into our mind to renew it. There are no shortcuts!
- Selena is the Greek word for moon. Such a beautiful name, yet this is where lunatic comes from in the NT.
- America is full of people who say we need to do this but where the ones who will go and do what is needed?
- Doing the hardest thing first, bright and early the morning, pays off.
- Our mouths confess the Word of God. Because Christ is hidden and locked in you. The expression of who He is with our mouths lets Him out.
- How can the NT be a lie? It teaches how to create a superhuman humanity through you here and now. Liars cannot write about this and succeed.
- A book gets to the top by great marketing and stays at the top because it’s written greatly. Amy Andrews.
- Apathy and passivity is keeping Christ locked up inside of you, when God wants to you to express and release Him at all costs into the world.
- We have the mind of Christ? How does He think? Limitless and without impossibilities! Are we thinking how He does? Should we? G Cooke.
- The Christian must get that superhuman person, Christ, out of him, at all costs. Express, express Christ out of you for the world to see.
- With God, why and when questions are not that great. Better to ask Him, how and what.
The Christian has this amazing, supernatural, transcendental person in him, Christ. Explode and release him out at all costs, G Cooke.
- The renewing of the mind is a brainwashing by the Word. You can’t do this by grace only without the Word.
- Intuition is immediate apprehension of knowledge versus knowledge which is progressively learned. The girls dress is red. This is God’s voice .
- What is intuition? This is the key to how God speaks. It’s a direct perception of truth independent of any reasoning process.
- Ministry is initiated by faith without understanding. It only requires intuition of what the Spirit is doing.
- I don’t watch the Oscars, but a criticism of Matthew Mcconaughey calling him Joel Osteen is quite complimentary. It must have been powerful.
- Most college prerequisites have profited me zilch. Young people be smart. What will you learn today that you use for the rest of your life?
- God speaks in our gut by intuition. If we don’t recognize His voice, well miss His extravagance and lavishness.
- Schools should revamp to be hands on with entrepreneurial skills. Time and money are wasted through years of prerequisites.
- A quick decision usually denotes an alert mind.
- In prayer you learn to hear God’s voice by becoming acquainted with the movements of the Holy Spirit inside of you.
- God works in mysteries to hide His treasures from people who hate Him but would love to have them for their own gain.
- It’s not about begging God to do something. When you get to the spiritual place or learn what God wants you to, He will open the door.
- Lying is a terrible. But lying to yourself by doing things which are not who you are, but who you were, is worse. I know because I am guilty.
- The most radically global entrepreneurial idea is the full emergence of the new human, Christ Jesus, through a person.
- I was pleasantly surprised that even Piers Morgan has great things to say about Son of God? A religious awakening?
- How do I know that Jesus is real? Experience! If you believe about Him you will doubt. You need to experience Him for yourself.
- Everybody has a conscience regardless of belief. Whoever denies the existence of God, denies himself, for God speaks to all in the conscience.
- God will create the most for us in the visible when we focus the most on His invisible.
A ministry situation is initiated by faith with intuitive knowledge of the Spirits wishes and not understanding of why He wishes it.
- God will always give you sufficient proof in the Spirit for you to step out and obey.
- The Spirit works in us by His voice, and we work it out into the world through obedience.
Jesus never did or spoke anything, which originated from Himself. All originated from the Father and was revealed through the Holy Spirit.
- For us to know by intuition, what the Father speaks in us without understanding it, is what we need to speak prophetically.
- God never ceases working in me and I work externally using the same procedures which I see Him intuitively working.
- A glance in the Spirit to see what the Father does, gives us enough intuition for us to step out in faith and do what we see.
- There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all Peter Drucker .
- If John Kennedy was a Christian: And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your church can do for you ask what you can do for your church.
- The blessed God is translated the happy God. God is happy. Are you happy?
- Obeying God by the flesh rather than the Spirit brings an accurate knowledge of your sin as you will fail.
- Jesus is the One Being Loved. If He is in you, you are the one being loved.
- The cross is Gods device for the revelation of Christ and all of His treasures inside of you.
- I’ve changed my focus from 650 politicians to 300 million fellow Americans. These are the seeds of revival!
- I don’t trust a man who does not walk with a limp. John Wimber.
- To live, and think like Jesus is the most important thing. No man has ever come close to His entrepreneurial abilities!
- The Word of God is a medicine which must be taken in huge daily amounts if the schizophrenia of our soul is to be cured.
- The ministry of the Spirit abounds in permanent glory while that of the flesh in temporary.
- Activities done outside of the voice of God will manifest the blessings and the glory of God temporarily.
- Through the bath of a new genesis or birth, re-production, or re-creation, is what the Holy Spirit does.
- There, where the Spirit is, and only in His domain, and exclusive of any other domain, is there liberty.
- Adorned is cosmetics. The Spirit has prepared, cosmeticized and beautified all things.
- Main priority must be to do all things in accordance with the wishes of the Holy Spirit; NO MORE and NO LESS!!
- Spiritual work flows with the current of the Holy Spirit without constraint and strength of the flesh.
- For all things I become inwardly strong in the one who constantly funnels His dynamite power into me.
- Those who say that the Holy Spirit or His gifts are not for today commit spiritual suicide.
- The Holy Spirit not only gives the content of our speech, but the expressions and utterances used to manifest it.
- Victory and liberty is found in proportion to how much the Spirit can control and take over our every action.
- The world of the Spirit it’s impossible to carry out the flesh for the Spirit is against it. It’s a place of freedom.
- To overcome the devil you ignore His lies. Focusing on his lies gives him power to continue lying to you.
- The cross is God’s device for the revelation of Christ. If we don’t preach the cross, Christ will not be revealed.
- Seeing ourselves as God does, then believing it, becomes our reality. It automatic because faith is a law.
- An older generation filled with the Holy Spirit has something no one else has: experience with God. Irreplaceable.
- Waiting on the Lord is as a waiter waiting on people. It’s not passive, its proactive. Make things happen by prayer.
- I’m a container of mercy into which God wants to pour the riches of His glory. It solely comes by the Spirit as I dwell, sit, and receive.
- The road to success is paved with the freedom to fail. If that freedom is not there you’ll get stuck in a box of fear and go nowhere.
- God’s mercy is greatest when I do things according to His truth, not because God feels sorry for me when I’m in error.
- Tithing is basic minimum faith. R McMillan.
- Hope is living. It survived death, burial, and resurrection R McMillan.
- God is not normal He is supernatural. Robin McMillan.
- Fifteen minutes of hearing God’s voice will hugely affect the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of your day.
- Having a good father means that you inherit. An inheritor receives. The greatest Christian is the one who knows how to greatly receive.
- The only begotten of the Father is the only generated of the father. To be generated into the new you must know God as Father.
- Every time I have spent time with God in prayer my hope has been restored.
- Have you smelled fresh plywood? This is the new work that God wants to build in you when the old you is finally gone.
- The end of holiness is raw contact with the Spirit of God!
- Pharaoh saw many miracles. Had many chances to repent. Then he drowns in the Red Sea. Are you a pharaoh? Beware!
- Dream big with God. Invest big in His kingdom. When you know it’s Him put all your cards on the table and go all the way, risking it all.
- Still a proven fact that the New American Standard is the most accurate version to the original languages.
- The greatest entrepreneur and all of us have the same thing in common, time. Is what he does and what we do with it that separates us?
- Gen 32:26 And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. Is this your level of prayer?
- Mt 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief. Unbelief carries a power of its own. Do we want that power?
- Faith is not belief. It is seeing the presence of the invisible. The presence of the invisible must be more than the visible.
- I read this yesterday. Stop consuming others creations and become a creator. The God inside you is The Creator!
- In Nicaragua I was blessed to have models of superior kingdom givers. Their ministries are hyper dynamically expanding on all levels & sides.
- In Nicaragua I met productive people completing the first event by 10 am and the second by 2pm, and then on to the third and even a fourth.
- This is not a criticism of the USA, but Nicaragua feels freer in many ways than my country. This must be a wakeup call to the church.
- God paints a daily sunset on a heavenly canvas, and when the old man is gone He will paint a brand new picture and create a new life on you.
- An abundant crop comes from excellent soil and great fertilizer. Have you asked Jesus to show you what soil is in you?
- Each tree brings forth fruit answering to its condition. What is your condition?
- Be a highly productive person by the Spirit of God. As Steve Jobs said, make a dent in the universe, but I add, make it for Jesus.
- Matt 16:19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, Keys are for opening and accessing. What access has Jesus given you?
- Quit feeling sorry for yourself because of the devils warfare and get brainwashed by the Word of God. Then he flees.
- I am not here to get followers or likes, but as Steve Jobs said, to make a dent on the universe, and that for Jesus.
- The warfare is not going to get easier. So get in tune with the identity of Christ Jesus, the only victory on planet earth.
- The coefficient which exponentially increases the power of God is sheer confidence in His voice.
- It’s not a one man show. It’s about the body of Christ.
- The loss of all fear of man in Christ is the playground for great men and women of God.
- When the old man come off so will offenses. There is no way to put off the old man but retain unforgiveness. Incompatible with the new.
- When i got on my knees to pray God said, “get out of my way!”
- Then will He (Jesus) sit upon His glorious throne. Have you taken your seat with Christ on His throne? The hardest but most essential thing!
- The greatest reason why people don’t want Jesus is because He has been misrepresented
Jesus is not just the life but the life animation. Paul says that in Jesus we move or have our kinetic energy.
- The greatest sin is managing your life without God.
- Deal with the root and not the fruit of sin.
- The greatest hindrance to follow Jesus is love of your self-life.
- Faith in Jesus is hyper transcendental and is only limited by the unrenewed mind. So is His power.
- If you have Jesus, whose blood flows thru your veins and what can it do for you? Can you receive this?
- Forgiveness is the sending away of something that destroys you.
- Holy Spirit ministry is not about a few. Our heart is to train. Contact us!
- Would it be wrong to say that Jesus Christ is addicted to loving people?
- Faith in Jesus is a most potent force. When you know that faith works as sure as the sun will rise, the sky is the limit.
- Relax, enjoy Jesus and stay behind the Holy Spirit.
- No joy, no Jesus.
- Religion is trying to force people to act in an identity which they don’t have.
- 15 mns of prayer with faith will do more than a month of prayer with doubt.
- God is more interested in making you something than having you do something. Ministry is God coming out of you.
- Everything has to do with the experiential reality of the Person of Jesus. This is what is lacking today.
- The only thing that pleases God is what He can do Himself.
- Since we are dust of the ground, thru God’s eyes, anything in our lives can be blown away and recreated.
- The hardest thing to realize is that who I am in Christ has zero connection with who I was.
- The Greek word for transformation in Christ is sandwiched between two words for repentance. Yet repentance is a bad word.
- I do an ideas dump every morning. What I get I write on paper. Some I take to prayer.
- Seeing is the root of existence. See thru your eyes is limited. See thru God’s eyes, everything becomes possible. God has no limits.
- Churches that keep rigid systems are in danger of dinosaur extinction. We’re in a social revolution. Relationships are fluid not systematic.
- Many times to get results in the things that we so desperately want from God, we must rise to the point of holy desperation.
- We must get away from rigid systems in the church because we are in a social revolution where people want relationships and not performance.
- I just saw a good feel clean movie on Netflix, The Citizen. I am one to recommend publicly very little. No F Bombs or sex in my recommends.
- Some of the best investments are young people who are doing something with their lives.
Simple, specific to the point prayer with full confidence of a complete answer on the same day is the kingdom.
- Kingdom entrepreneurs need daily time to think and create God’s big ideas. 2014 is the year of kingdom entrepreneurs.
- So your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2Cor11:3.People like simple things. The culture likes simplicity.”
- We think that for the church to be relevant we have to water down the gospel. Just the opposite, we have to make Jesus bigger!
- The church is in dire need of kingdom entrepreneurs who will disrupt the culture with God’s big ideas.
- Seasons become famine if you get stuck in them. Denvil Lee.
- Faith is what makes the invisible kingdom of God to become visible.
- Faith is prophetic. If you could muster up faith you would not need Jesus. Denvil Lee.
- The freedom which Jesus brings is to set you free from your shadow. A shadow of self-love or who you were inhibits liberty in Christ.
- Interesting how you market today without money. People are interested in content, authenticity and relationships. It’s a revival ready world.
- People go after things that work. Jesus Christ has worked for 35 years, and His manual, the Bible, has been perfect in teaching me how.
- Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. ~Howard Zinn.
- If someone is giving you stale bread give it to the ducks, they eat anything. Jade Galasso.
- The great work in you is to unbecome who you were so that Jesus can become who He is.
- Studying the life of successful entrepreneurs. They are not in it for the money but to solve a problem that no one else has.
- Anyone who comes to Miami from the north could you bring us some white snow, ours is green.
- The Word of God is a medicine which must be taken in huge daily amounts if the schizophrenia of our soul is to be cured.
- Stop being a victim of circumstances and become a problem solver. This is what humanity seeks.
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo da Vinci.
- Great leaders are great risk takers. The greatest risk taker was God who risked His only begotten son for humanity’s eternal salvation.
- To live, and think like Jesus is the most important thing on planet earth. No man has ever come close to His entrepreneurial abilities!
- The greatest entrepreneur in history is Jesus. His ideas went beyond Steve Jobs. He brought new electronics, but Jesus, a new human race.
This video describes our upcoming trip to New York and our work of revival in America. If you feel led to donate you can do so by clicking on the red and blue button following the video. Many thanks, Jose