I’ve struggled for years to write a book.
Now, the time has come, for God is speaking.
Entrepreneurs encourage when launching a new venture, to create the “Minimum Viable Product” (MVP).
Instead of committing years to a product which may fail, they encourage the dedication of a few months to create a MVP, put out limited copies on E Bay, for example, and modifying it according to customer feedback.
I will have this MVP done in two months, God willing!
Released Into Your Calling! (A Book)
(Twenty Five Lessons in Forty Years of Ministry!)
- God Still Bring Water From A Rock!
- How to Hear the Voice of God?
- Freed From Cigarettes Without Trying!
- Freed From Drugs Without Rehab!
- How I Know That Hell is Real?
- How to Avoid Financial Disaster?
- What If You Are Single and Hate It?
- God Will Put You On the Shelf Before He Uses You!
- Beware That Family Idolatry Doesn’t Ruin Your Calling!
- How to Function In Spiritual Gifts?
- How did Selena Change My Life?
- Why did we give away everything?
- How Does God Create the Faith of Abraham?
- Why Did Dogs Bring Us Lunch?
- How to Get $10,000.00 When You Want a Diaper?
- How to Wash 17 Loads of Laundry Without Money?
- God Still Provides Meat In the Wilderness!
- Why Did God Heal a Boy With Leukemia?
- How did we make it to Africa without Money?
- God Still Heals Through Handkerchiefs!
- Witchcraft Unleashed!
- Toilets are the Biggest Faith Challenge on the Mission Field!
- How did we get a mortgage without a credit score?
- How to Develop a Ministry Team Out of a Meeting?
- How Did I Lose Forty Pounds?