Hebrews 1:2 God, who in various ways and in many ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by the Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
- God has spoken to us by ONE THING.
- God has only given us ONE THING!
- That one thing is His Son, Jesus Christ.
Col 2:2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being joined together in love, and to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to a full knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Eph 3:8 To me, the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
- All that God is, and has for us, lives IN or INSIDE His Son.
- All riches and treasures that belong to God live inside of His Son.
This is why He only needs to speak to us by Him. He is God’s One Thing.
The devil deceives the church by enticing it to ask God for a variety of blessings, when it should be asking God for a spirit of wisdom and revelation.
This spirit is so that Christ, the one thing, and the possessor of all of God’s treasures and riches, is revealed within each believer.
- As He is revealed, all God’s treasures and riches living inside of Him are automatically revealed along with Him in the believer.
- The more that He is revealed, the more that all treasures and riches living inside of Him are automatically too.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Fullness, in New Testament terms, is the substance or makeup of an object that defines it to be what it is.
The fullness of Coca Cola, is the fluid within the glass bottle that has all the ingredients, and formula, that labels it exclusively, and independently, of anything else in this world, as Coca Cola.
Inside the Person of Christ is deposited the very being, substance, and makeup of Almighty God which defines Him exclusively as God Almighty.
This Christ, which contains the fullness of Almighty God, has been given to us.
This is why in verse ten we find out that IN Christ, we are already and forever more, complete.
Once again, the immense treasures and riches which belong to God are experienced by us, in proportion to the manifestation of Christ within our lives.
God will not compromise. God will not negotiate. Everything is inside His son.
So quit looking for blessings all around you and look to reveal Jesus inside of you where all blessings live.
He is God’s One Thing!
The benefits of having Jose and Mary @ your ministry?
- Training you to be “cutting edge” and entrepreneurial for God’s kingdom!
- Exegetical “tailor made for your ministry” Bible seminars!
- Motivational speakers
- Apostolic, prophetic, pastoral consultation!
- Signs and Wonders Meetings!
Subscribe to this blog! It’s free!